Saturday, May 19, 2018

Pass the Blessings on to Someone else

“Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” (II Corinthians 1:3-4)

God is the God of all comfort. Who has not been comforted of God when going through the low places of life? God lavishes on us the comfort of His presence, the wonder of His compassion and the healing of His mighty hand. He understands our trouble and anguish having suffered in the flesh while walking on this earth.

I have a friend who is now in heaven, who had a cancerous tumor on a kidney which had to be removed from his body to save his life. I often said that if I were diagnosed with such an ailment and needed someone who would share in my pain, I would talk to my friend, Harold.

Someone is going through what you have gone through. God comforted you. Now it’s your turn to be a comfort and a blessing to someone else. Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment