Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Does Jesus Care?

“Master, carest thou not that we perish?” (Mark 4:38)

When your little ship is about to sink in the storms of life, it is easy to think that God doesn’t care. You may think that God has His attention on bigger, more important things to do than to keep your ship from sinking.

The devil would have us believe that the Lord has abandoned us in our storm. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The devil would have us forget that the Lord Jesus heard their cry, stilled the storm, calmed the waves and delivered them safely to shore.

He cares for us. A song says, “Does Jesus care when I’ve said good-by to the dearest on earth to me? And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks, is it ought to Him does He care? Oh yes He cares, I know He cares: His heart is touched with my grief…” 

They did the right thing: they called out to the Master of the sea and He calmed their storm. He will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment