Tuesday, January 19, 2016

God Has a Purpose for Every Life

“Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah  !:4-5)

Before you were born God already knew you and had a purpose for your life. Your life was precious to Him. You are important to Him, your maker and creator.

As we think on these thoughts I wonder if among these fifty-five million plus babies aborted since the early 1970’s if some abortion mill has killed a baby whom the Lord had chosen to find and develop a cure for cancer. Perhaps a baby who was going to find the cause of and cure for Alzheimer’s has been aborted. What losses.

A person to lead our nation as a courageous and wise president may have been the victim of an abortionist’s knife or chemicals. Some precious little life that was being viewed as an inconvenience to someone if allowed to live could have been on the debate stage with the current group of candidates if they had not been aborted.

God used Jeremiah. I wonder how it might have been if he had been murdered in his mother’s womb?

No comments:

Post a Comment