Monday, February 27, 2017

God is on Time, All the Time

“Oh God, be not far from me: Oh my God, make haste for my help.” (Psalm 71:12)

I am reminded when worshiping with my black Christian friends as they sing one of their songs, that, “…God is an on time God. He’s never too early and He’s never too late: He’s always right on time.”  God always shows up right on time.

That’s a good thing to know and a good thing to remember. One old hymn says, “…when the hosts of hell assail and my strength begins to fail, thou who never lost a battle, stand by me.”

The fourth verse of the Twenty-Third Psalm says, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me…”

Go in the strength of the Lord with assurance of His presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment