Sunday, November 13, 2016

Only One Way to Heaven

“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

There are numerous ways from my house to Nashville, Tennessee. I may take Interstate sixty-five or I may take US 31W. I may go through Springfield, Tennessee or Portland and Gallatin. I may walk, ride a bicycle, ride a train or take a helicopter and go as the crow flies.

But, there is only one way to heaven.  Jesus said, “I am the way…no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” (John 14:6) He did not say, “I am one of the ways.” In His Sermon on the Mount He tells us there is only one gate and one way.

One may think that his way is as good as God’s way but he will discover at the end that his way led to hell and not to heaven. The Bible says, “There is a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 14:12; 16:25)

If I were you I would not wait. I would take the only way to heaven; that way is through Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment