Saturday, December 2, 2017

No Guarantees of a Tomorrow

“Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.” (Proverbs 27:1)

The Bible says that today is the day of salvation. You cannot go back and get saved yesterday. Yesterday is in the history books. You cannot count on getting saved tomorrow because tomorrow may not come. Within twenty-four hours from now a person may have a stroke, a fatal automobile accident or a heart attack.

The only time we have is now. I have witnessed to people who said, “I’m not ready right now. I have some things I need to work out. I will get saved later.” That is a terrible chance to take.

Neither can we Christians put off until tomorrow raising our kids in church. We cannot put off witnessing to a lost person until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment