Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Evidence of Faith

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.” (James 2:18)

It has been asked, “If you were arrested for being a Christian would there be enough evidence against you to bring a conviction?”

This is what James is talking about. Show me your faith without the evidence of repentance, without prayer, without worship, without Bible study, without helping and loving others, or any other good works as evidence, and I will show you my faith by my works. What does the evidence in your life show?

Yes, one is saved by the grace of God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The faith that saves is a living faith and will show evidence of being real.

No comments:

Post a Comment