Tuesday, June 5, 2018

God’s Word will not return to Him Void

“For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and It  shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”(Isaiah 55:10-11)

Rain and snow come to us with the purpose of watering the ground so that man, the crown of God’s creation, will have food to eat and seed to grow crops in order that we may have crops next year. The rain and snow perform their intended purpose.

As one reads the Bible, studies it and meditates upon it, one becomes a Christian or an already saved person becomes a better Christian. As we share the Word of God with others, the Word will perform its intended purpose. You and I may not live to see the end result of our sowing, but if we keep on sowing, we can trust God to honor His Word.

Study the word diligently and share it with others just as diligently.

No comments:

Post a Comment